2013's Coolest (and Coldest) Parade
Join us for Ice Cycle 2013! On Feb 10th, 2013 at the Saskatoon Farmer's Market. Ice Cycle will celebrate active transportation and promote the incredible resilience and strength of character of people in Saskatoon. The event promotes cycling in Saskatoon as a year-round activity and mode of transportation.
Ice Cycle is a celebration of winter bike riding for all ages. This event involves a workshop on winter riding at noon and a bike parade through the downtown area (on cleared, sanded streets without competing traffic) at 1:30pm. Costumes, and other forms of dressing up, for the parade are strongly encouraged!
- 12:00 pm Winter Cycling Workshop
- 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm Cycling Costume Contest with PRIZES for:
- Best Costume
- Best Group Costume
- Best Cargo Bike or Trailer
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm Winter Cycling Parade
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Live Music and Door Prizes inside the Farmer's Market
Some sights and sounds from last year's event.
Keep cycling y'all!